EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:11:52 -0400
Greetings:

You are right Ann, I don't like to have to fund these new ventures either.
Perhaps maybe we can convince RFB to get into the fund raising business to
help subsidize the production of the machines.  If that can fall into place,
may be the price of the machines could be cut in half.  Here is another idea
that is off the wall.  Maybe the Library of Congress can be persuaded to
convert the Talking Book program over to a digital format.  If that happens,
maybe they can come up with a similar arrangement as they have now for
Talking Book Players.  If that can happen, now the player is free.  Does
anyone out there no any Federal government official that they can forward
some of the ideas from this list too?
Terry Martin -- President
VOILA Technology, Inc.
54 Castle Road