EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:39:51 -0700
I have been insisting for several years that in order to be really
accessible, a PDF page needs to be accompanied by a HTML page.  A number of
state agencies in Oregon now do this just to keep me from hassling
them.  I'd be delighted if that could become a recommendation made by some
authoritative body.  The AFB paper implicitly does make that
recommendation, so maybe that's enough.

John Gardner