EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Heinisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:41:19 +0800
Hi -

Our AV-TV resource person suggests the following:
1. Use a standard video camera with a cable release which could
operated with the left hand (if her camera has that ability)
2. It is possible to get a remote to do functions such as focus,
zoom, etc. Don't know how expensive...
3. Contact B & H Photo in New York City 800-947-9901(www.bhphotovideo.com)

Hope this helps - Barbara

--
Barbara S. Heinisch
Professor, Department of Special Education