EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:47:41 -0400
7bit
From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
normally, the practice is to wave the limit entirely for certain groups
of people due to various considerations.  In fact, it may even be
against the law for such a limit to be inposed depending on the
circumstances.