Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:47:58 -0500
From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>

I thought I'd pass along some info I received on the SYRUP versions of
Zantac and Zyrtec.  Both are considered to be GF.  My son's pediatrician
is considering the use of one for possible acid reflux problems and the
other for a nasal drip problem.  Obviously the syrups are easier to
administer to little ones than the tablets.  The doctor also had me
check on the syrup version of Claritin but I got the same response as
some of you have on the tablets: "We do not test for gluten content and
we cannot guarantee the ingredients supplied to us by outside sources."
Bah humbug.  Joy