Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 07:25:20 -0700
From:

Hi,

This morning I'm going through another gluten reaction, so I have
several questions for those of you who've 'been there'.

1)  How do you go about "explaining" this disease to those around you -
especially the food servers and restaurants?  I went out last night,
explained that I could not have any wheat products, no bread, no
croutons.  Waiter understood and suggested a very nice salad.  This
morning I'm having a bad reaction.  Do we explain to them that they
actually need to clean off the cutting boards?  Don't use the same knife
to chop up the salad that was used to slice bread?

2)  I got up and took some Veratrum Album 30X this morning, but it just
keeps getting worse, the day will be ruined.  Does the Alka-Seltzer Gold
that I've heard other people mention work, even hours after?

Thanks!

Kim/Brier, WA