From:
Virgil and Susan Leise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:26:03 -0500

Hi All,

I contacted Taco Johns and got a reply about the content of their
menu items...much to my disappointment...as I like eating
there...but can't now that I know their food has gluten.  Does
anyone know about Amigos or Taco Bell???

Susan
Susan,

Thank you for contacting us through our e-mail address.  Based on the
most recent information available from our vendors, the following
products contain wheat gluten, corn gluten, barley, and graham.  None of
Taco John's products contain rye or oats.

WHEAT/GLUTEN
Potato Oles(r)
Taco Meat
Sierra Chicken Patty