Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:28:12 -0500

Dear Listmates -

Wow!  What a wide variety of responses!

Most of them didn't agree with each other, either:

Some list members visited the Panne Rizo web site, and agreed
there is an error.  These people want accurate information - want
 to know if the column heading is correct (maybe should be
Canadian $ instead of US$ on the order page?) or pricing is
correct - or what.

Two list members said they have ordered from Panne Rizo before, and
there was a conversion when they used a charge card, and the prices
 seemed OK to them.  These people like Panne Rizo's products a lot.

One list member lives two blocks from Panne Rizo, and won't buy from
them, because she feels they are overpriced and feels their products are
grainy.  She feels they have priced themselves out of the market.

One good-spirited Canadian emailed that it must be that the US dollar is
overvalued, and that patriotic Canadians are getting a price break.  I
had a good laugh over this.  This person definitely deserves a price
break.

Another Canadian sent an angry email that said Panne Rizo is providing a
valuable service and what they charge doesn't matter.  Hey, he is in
Canada.  He doesn't have to worry about a conversion factor.

A couple of list members said that Kinnikinnick (tough name to spell
right) and others are better than Panne Rizo, and said to buy from other
sources instead of concerning myself with Panne Rizo's web site
accuracy.

There were other responses that had different opinions from any of the
above, too...and too many to list here.

All in all, everyone had a totally different view.

I like the response from the Canadian with the sense of humor the best.
I think it's far more likely that Panne Rizo has an error in the
ordering page column heading or in the pricing than it is that they are
giving patriotic Canadians a price break, but his response added some
much-needed humor to my day following a very depressing three weeks.

Have a good week, everyone!

Vicki