From:
Benecke Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:13:44 -0700

Hi All,

I have been having skipped heart beats and rapid heart beats with
dizziness, and headache, nausea,  it makes me very anxious. I went to
the doc and they had me wear a heart holter monitor for 24 hrs and I
had over 1600 PVC's or skipped heart beats. I have an appointment
with a cardiologist to find out what he thinks in a couple of weeks.

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if it could be
from accidentally ingesting gluten. Thanks for any help. This drives
me crazy and wakes me up at night.

Wendi