From:
Krista Mammoser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:06:07 EDT

Thank you all who responded to my e-mail.  They were all very helpful.  Here
is the summary of the gf prenatal vitamins and iron supplements:

Prenatal:

Prenate Advance, Natalcare Advance (the genaric version of Prenate,) Nature
Made brand prenatal vitamins, Freeda's brand prenatal vitamins, Nestabs FA,
Nutrilite Corp's Double X (must be bought through a Quixtar distributer.)

Iron Supplements:

Palafer, Slow Fe, Niferex 150, Valu-Rite brand, Spring Valley (Wal-Marts
genaric version of Slow Fe, Nature Made brand, Ferousal 325mg., the herb
Yellow Dock, and liquid iron (straight iron.)

Thank you all again and I hope this summary is helpful for all of you that
requested it.

Krista - Dallas, TX