From:
Diana Rodgers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:21:49 -0400

This is great news for everyone who can find Horizon dairy products
in their area - and they are Organic - which is really important if you
want to avoid toxins.  Animals store toxins (antibiotics and
pesticides, etc.) in their fat, which translates to butter, milk, and so
on. Not too good for leaky guts!   I only eat organic dairy....

Dear Diana, Thanks for contacting Horizon Organic.  We appreciate you
taking the time to do so. In response to your email, all of our products
are gluten free.  We hope this information will be helpful.  Thanks for
choosing Horizon and for supporting organic.

Sincerely,
Consumer Services