From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 02:35:46 EST

Dear Listmates: Imagine a basket of delicious crusty bread, right out of the
oven, that's GF and delicious.  Imagine a five course dinner starting with
freshly baked, delicious pizza appetizer, also GF.  That's just the beginning
of the wonderful gourmet dinner being served at the Celiac Disease Foundation
special dinner and silent auction being held on Sunday, March 10th.

Our dinner is at an Italian restaurant in Glendale California and we invite
you all to join us there.  In addition to great food, we have live jazz music
and a silent auction.  It all begins at 5:00PM.

If you would like further information, you may call our office at 1 818 990
2354 or check our website at www.celiac.org.  Reservations can be made by
phone or through the Internet.  You'll never know the food is GF, so bring
the rest of the family as well.