EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:20:37 -0400
7bit
From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying.  the goal is to
design the web so that all are served.  making pages accessible in this
light hinders no one and all are pleased.  if your senario were correct,
a lot less pages would be accessible to us than are.  I am not
advocating dumbing anything down or robbing anyone of access at either
end of the continuum.  What you say near the end of your message is
correct but you seem to indicate that you feel that we are not thre yet.
I agree to some degree with this but we know what works so it just needs
applying.