Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 11:51:34 -0500
From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>

List members,

My wife has come home with a rice vinegar from a manufacturer by the name of
Nakano.  The vinegar is "Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar".  The ingredients
are: Rice vinegar, water, high fructose corn syrup, salt, broen sugar, (our
old friend) Natural Flavors, deied basil, and dried oregano.  The brown
sugar and natural flavors are naturally suspect.  Have any of you folks ever
used this product or know it to be either safe or nusafe?

I see an address for the company in Mt. Prospect, IL. but Mom wants to make
bean salad tonight, and I need information as soon as possible. There is no
contact phone number, and I can't wait for snail mail to determine safety.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to offer.  I'll
summarize any responses.

Dave Taylor,  Mentor, OH.