Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 23:53:23 -0500
From:
Sarah R Rogers <[log in to unmask]>

Virginia had a major accidental intake one day while I was sick and not
completely attentive. I was out of it in the restroom for about 20 minutes.
When I came out, I discovered she had eaten about half of a regular
chocolate sheet cake.
        This was one occassion where she did not get diarrhea right away.
Instead, she spent the next several hours spinning like a top. She was
cranky and demanding, angered easily and even threw fits. This sort of
behavior was very unlike her. I finally forced her to sit down and had
a long talk with her. It seemed when she had to reflect on her behavior,
even she realized how strange she was acting.
        Some of this may have been due to the sugar or chocolate, though
I doubt much of it was. She's had sugar and chocolate in large doses
before (thanks to M&Ms and Grandma) and has never acted that way before
or since. I definately think it affected her thinking.

Sarah Rogers