From:
Edwin Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 17:43:55 -0500
I just installed a SB-LIVE VALUE sound card on my machine and when I restarted,during boot to windows 98se it locked up with a black screen.  After restarting again it booted up to the desktop. When I click on anything to do with Soundblaster, I get the bsod  stating that a fatal error has occurred at vxd----EMU10K1.  I don't get any sound from it either. My mobo uses VIA Apollo Pro 133A chipset if this has anything to do with it. If I install this card and software on any other working machine---the same error message comes up too.I'm at my wits end on this one.  Can anybody help?  Thanks  Edwin Bogert