From:
Glenn Josephson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:55:45 -0400
Hi Gregg.
Make that second HD the slave on your primary IDE channel. The CDROM drive
should be the master on the secondary IDE channel. This way, performance
from your CD drive won't be degraded.
Remember to check and make sure all your primary and secondary jumpers are
set properly on the drives.

Glenn Josephson [log in to unmask]