From:
Paul Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:37:06 -0500
I'm building a new system and I'm having trouble with it. Every half-hour or so it will lock up and I will have to turn it off at the power switch in the back. Well if I go to turn it back on, it won't turn back on. I have to leave it off for about fifteen minutes and then it will turn on. Me and my brother think it is the power supply, but I don't want to send that back wait two weeks and find out that isn't what is wrong. Please help!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml