From:
Jack Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:58:29 -0700
Hi Kevin

You could take one ram simm out and reboot your computer, it will tell you
how much ram you have installed. Then you would know which one is which.

Hope the helps
Jack Brooks

Currently I have 32mb & a 128mb of memory installed into my computer.
I would like to remove that 32mb of memory and install another 128mb of
memory. My computer uses the PC100 Dimm SDRAM memory. My question is how do
tell the difference between the 32mb of memory and the 128mb of memory that
is
installed into my computer. I dont want remove the 128mb of memory.

I would also like to know after installing the new 128mb of memory. Should
my computer just recognize the new memory installed or is there a setup to
perform after installing the new memory.

Thanks.

Kevin Scott

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml