From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 09:36:04 -0700
Hi Lanny,

I had the same problem with a w2k pro machine that had bad memory.  Replaced
the memory and the problem went away.  The power being knocked out could
have caused a surge that did something to the memory.  I would suspect video
along the same lines too.

Good luck!

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions