From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:01:59 -0400
Some HD mfgrs have software available to try getting data of a failed HD.
One co had freeware limited to five or ten files, and would sell the full
version if the freeware was successful. If not, you could send it away
for a bunch of bucks to see if they could do ti. Try your HD mfgr home
page. Someone else may know about some commercial software of freeware
which would do the trick, but if your HD mfgr has a freeware to try out,
at least you'll know if its doable at home.

jack payton