From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:48:50 -0400
That is the funny thing, the battery pack is charged, I just didn't get a
charger with it, when I had the other one a few years ago I didn't once use
the rechargable pack anyway, always the aa pack, or in some cases other
power. It is all coming back to me on how to use it, slowly but surely, I
just need some time with the radio and a refresher corse.
John Miller owner of JEM Racing
http://www.knddesign.com/jemracing/home.html
We Need Sponsors to race everything helps.
To chat with me look on aol instant messenger or yahoo messenger under
jemracing3
Arca racing fans check out [log in to unmask] race fans check out