VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Raul A. Gallegos" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raul A. Gallegos
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:41:19 -0600
I've tried it and felt it had too many features for what I woudluse it for.
So in windows just use easymessage http://www.easymessage.net which supports
all major im protocols and does not have so many fancy features of which
mostly don't get used.  Also, the size of easymessage is not bad and it's
much more speech friendly than icq.