VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Will Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Will Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:34:44 -0000
Hi Rachel,

At the moment First Class isn't that accessible but I'm currently working on
some JAWS scripts to improve it's accessibility.

The problem is that First Class works at a set speed irrelevant of how fast
your PC is.  So, after about a Pentium 2 at around 200MHz JAWS is too fast
for first class and won't read the right character or line when you cursor
about.  As I said, I'm working on some scripts at the moment and I've only
got about three problems to solve.  So, expect something this month or next.

Will Pearson