VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Camper Mick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Camper Mick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:05:41 -0500
Sometimes for no apparent rhyme or reason files become corrupt and need
'fixed' so to speak. Go to your internet options and properties under IE
and Outlook. Remove your account and remember the settings. Reboot then
add the account with your isp settings for email. You will want to save
any email you have stored since it will be lost when you remove the
email account. Let me know if this helps
Mick