VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steven Whatley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Whatley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:35:07 -0600
Hi all,

At home, I use dual monitors via a Matrox G550 video card.  I really like
Matrox's PixelTOUCH desktop zooming feature but it only works on the
primary display.  I need a similar way to magnify the secondary desktop.
I use Windows XP Home and have the two monitors set to utilize independent
resolutions.

I've heard that BigShot operates in a similar way as the Matrox PixelTOUCH
but I have a couple of questions.

Can BigShot be set up to work on only the secondary monitor?  How does it
affect TV tuner cards that use overlay mode to show the TV image on the
primary display?  Can BigShot zoom on the two displays independently?

Or is there another product that will allow me to accomplish this?  Any
info will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven