VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Steve Sweeney www.sweeney-us.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney www.sweeney-us.com
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 22:00:57 -0400
    These things happen.  It has made its rounds on other lists that let
file attachments go through.
There is no reason for people to get up set.  Just run your virus program
and things will be fine.
Eventually, it all gets streightened out.

Take care.
Steve Sweeney

Like the thought of working for someone else the rest of your life?  That's
your business.  If not, that's MY business.  The
global deregulation of utilities will only happen ONCE!  Want to know more?
email: [log in to unmask]
Available in the U.S., Canada, and UK.