From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 01:02:45 -0600
I'm working on installing a new hard drive in a Pentium 350Mhz computer. It
has a LS120 as A drive and a Quantum Fireball EX as C drive partitioned
with a D as the extended. It was set with the C drive as master and the
LS120 as CS on IDE1. The CDROM is on IDE2 as E drive set as SL.  The Bios
was set as booting from A then C.

I put the second hard drive, FUJITSU as a slave to The Quantium drive which
is mastered on the IDE1 and put the LS120 leaving it set as CS and the
CDROM  as SL to it on IDE2. The LS120 and CDROM are not recognized when
trying to select them.

Can anyone help me with this configuration? Since I have only one Monitor
which  is connected to my Pentium III. Should it be the CDROM as a master
on the LS120, before I have to move my monitor to the other room.

Harvey Rose

Which is worse, to spend more than you expected or less than you
should?    Zig Ziglar

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com