From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:25:41 -0400
Hi John & Fred,

I actually did not get time to work on this further until today.

It appears that it was the boot floppy. I had to remove the partitions
already on the drive, reboot and then run fdisk again with a fresh
windows 98 boot disk. The hard drive was only 20 Gigs, and I have used
the same motherboard/drive combination at least a half dozen times in
the past few months.

Tomorrow, I will take the drive back to school and make sure it works
on the machine that it started out in.

Elizabeth Boston