From:
"Rand M. Blunck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:55:05 -0700
William,

I believe you mean that you let the APM take over on the timer, rather than
clicking the switch.  The system should resume merely by moving the mouse or
clicking a key on the keyboard.  If it doesn't and you want Windows Me to
always manage the power, try turning off  all APM/ACPI controls in your
CMOS.  The Advanced tab in the Power Options window (from the Settings
button on the Screen Saver tab on the Display Properties) lets you set the
power switch as you mention.

Good luck,
Rand Blunck
Why Not Try Computing