From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:49:59 -0500
I'm ugrading my computer to DVD. I have a Hot Rod 66 card installed into a
ABit BX6 motherboard that has 2 33Mhz slots running a Pentuim III at
450Mhz  I have a Maxtor HDD ATA66Mhz connected to the Hot Rod card IDE 1
and a Fujitsu HDD ATA33MHz connected to IDE 2.  I have a CDR/RW connected
to the motherboard IDE 2 and the DVD conected to IDE1. Also I have a LS120

The DVD will not read a movie CD as it is choppy and can't keep up. I tried
connecting the DVD as   a slave to the Maxtor HDD to run it at 66Mhz . The
computer would only recognize the Maxtor drive C and DVD but would not boot.

Can any one help me I have a ATI All-in-Wonder Radeon Card installed? I
would also like to get the LS120 working also.

Harvey Rose

Which is worse, to spend more than you expected or less than you
should?    Zig Ziglar