From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:04:36 -0600
Charlie;
I'm assuming you don't mean a bios password
since you say you are thinking of reformating.
Reformating won't help with a bios password, cause you couldn't reach
a dos prompt to do the format.
If this is a windows 9X logon password simply cancel out and do a search for
 files with the  ".pwl" extension and delete them.
When you reboot windows will start over asking you for a login name and
password.
Just leave the password blank if you don't want to type one in everytime.
Since you say server maybe the OS is  NT or Win2k
and your are talking about the admin. password, that would be a whole lot
tougher.
We really don't have enough info to help you, but I'm guessing.
Please tell us more info, ie what operating system and specifically what
password is stopping you,
if this isn't the problem you are having

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho