Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 09:08:25 -0700
I purchased the same router a month ago and have had no performance problems
as of yet. I have 3 workstations setup on my home network using Zone Alarm
Pro and the firewall setup in the router itself. So far so good.
Check the owners manual and verify that your clients meet the minimum spec
requirements.
Of course I have DSL which might be your problems as well. To really recieve
the full benefit of routing you need bandwidth which dialup access won't
achieve.

Barry Clark
MCSE/CCNA