From:
Frank Warhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 06:45:31 -0500
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001 06:25:48 EDT, Steven Goodstien <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I backed up my hard drive and  reformated and recovered it. I put the zip
>disc on the window ledge while the computer was doing this and my dog ate the
>last disc.Is there anyway to recover files from the other dics as the one he
>ate was the last one and i can not recover the files now?
>Steve Goodstien
>Miami FL.
>
>         PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download
>                     visit our download web page at:
>                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

I don't think you've made it clear what you've done.   I take it you backed up your HD to more than one ZIP disc.  Then the dog ate the last of several. And you want to know if you can still get all the files back using the remaining - earlier in the series - disks.
     I don't know but at least the above may make the problem clearer.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com