From:
Robert Racki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:55:21 -0700
I had a similar problem with a dell dimension xps with
a 333 processor.  At the time I was using prodigy.  It
got to the point where it was connecting slower and
slower each time.  I went to dells webpage and got a
driver that updated the modem drivers to be complaint
with the ISP's new technologies and everything worked
fine
Robert Racki Jr.

http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml