From:
Sandra Brigola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:08:36 -0700
Canine Health Naturally      Von Hapsburg Danes
P.O.Box 69                         Naturally Reared Fawn
Lions Bay,B.C.,                   www.homestead.com/VonHapsburg
Canada VEO

Hi Jean Claude;

>let's write to those producers and others that we don't want feedlot for
>bison ,we want their genetic to stay wild. and that only wild food and wild
>living conditions can insure that .

****Try www.bisoncentre.com these are Alberta producers of Bison; many ship
all over..we get Buffalo trim and organ meat for our dogs from Springbank
Bison products...
Many have web sites and e-mail.

Sandra