From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:21:41 -0700
William Schnell wrote:

> 21/04/01 6:01:45 AM, David Karas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> >I am doing a low carb diet - mostly protein and fat - all raw. Every 3 or 4
> >days I have a little fruit or some greens. I am spending a lot of time in
> >ketosis. It actually feels pretty good.
>
> Have you ever been concerned about blood pH?
> This seems to be important to me, not sure of cause.

Not at all concerned. I am eating natural foods. My liver and kidneys seem to
take care of blood pH properly. I haven't had it tested but if it were out of
range I would be having obvious symptoms. I have all of my body parts except
for  tonsils, foreskin and my teeth. I chew my meat without dentures (I do use a
knife to cut my meat into smaller pieces). There are some things I have trouble
with like carrots, some greens, coconuts, seeds and nuts.