From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:13:11 -0800
----

>Hi jean-claude,
>
>>the reasons thoses cows are dead are nothing to do with health , animal
>>rights or whatever the news let us believe.
>
>Please expand on this thought a bit.
>
>I am enjoying your posts!

I can't expand technically because i am not interested to know the detail of
what  appear to me an economic issue ,a war between big interests.
Since i learned how entangled are the interests of governments and
international corporations, i don't give official decisions the benefice of
the doubt anymore.
look at this it will give you an idea
http://www.realityzone.com/creature.html
I didn't read the book but listened to the tape.
I knew that something was wrong with the economic system ( because of its
effect on the natural ecosytem) but never realised the extent of the fraud,
and understand better why governements don't work for the peoples.
this tape was mind shiffting to me .
jean-claude