GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:46:06 +0100
Coach

Please note my participation in this debate is NOT to
defend the PPP record on Human Rights. In fact, I have
never supported PPP in my life, will not buy their
lip-service record on Human Rights at any market. I
have a good recollection on Human Rights violation
under the PPP regime. So take note about that.

This debate is whether Chongan deserves the treatment
he received from some of our colleagues.  I am still
not convinced that he has been fairly treated for the
reasons mentioned in my previous postings.

Once again thanks for the contribution

Sanusi

--- Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Joe,