C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roslyn Mckearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:42:01 +1030
Hi Barbara,

Welcome to the c-palsy list.

As a ' very special child', born with cp, who now has ten ''very special'
grandchildren all 'normal. I think if you can learn to relate to all kids as
if they were just the run of the mill kids, you'll be able to drop the
benevolent attitude and become the best Educational Assistant any kid could
wish for.

Relax and good luck.

Regards,
Roslyn McKearney