C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:45:56 +0800
Thanks Jenn, and everyone for the birthday wishes!  I had the best
birthday so far, dinner with one of my dearest friends, a lovely
package from another friend, and so many birthday wishes from all my
dear internet friends, it was a great day!

Jenn, I'm so glad you were able to spend a happy birthday with your
family (esp. with your little nephew, they are sooooo cute at that
age!), and you are frequently in my thoughts and prayers with the hope
that things speed up for you with the surgery. (I swear, I'm almost
ready to march over there and beat the living sh*t out of your
surgical team, they shouldn't treat you like this!)

Hugs, and healing thoughts
Rayna