C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:52:55 -0500
Hey, Rayna,

I'm fine, just sore and stiff.  You're so right, falling backwards is worse
than falling face forewards.  Ugh.  The glasses falling off wasn't the worse
part (I can see OK without them, just not 20/20), it was landing three or
four feet away from the chair and not being able to set it upright and get
myself off the ground.  And no, as I told Jenn, I don't have someone living
with me, but I can always call someone, don't worry.

Kat