C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:21:41 EST
In a message dated 1/22/2002 12:18:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I hope the message I gave to the group helped you to understand my
> differences with Ring and why I have a hard time with his theology.

Your theology, yes.  I thought you were talking about his specific methods.
What I'm looking for here, in terms of clarification of the latter, is a full
report with slides, charts, and overheads.

In failing that, you should (easy home test):

1.  Reflect upon the vast array of planets, nebulas, and stars, whilst
simultaneuosly contemplating your navel.

2.   Spend four hours visualizing Dr. Ruth Westheimer doing River Dance naked
(of all people, knowing that you are doing this should bother her the least).

3.   Ponder the following:  You are at least as qualified as your President
to eat pretzels, only one of you has CP, and it isn't him.

My head is in a very weird place at this particular time.  Anything is likely
to happen in one of my posts.  This is therapy...with people who GET IT.