C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 02:25:38 +0800
It's 2 in the morning here, so I'll leave it till later to respond to
the other posts on this topic, but for now I'll say:

    In a message dated 1/12/2002 2:37:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    [log in to unmask] writes:

    > Rayna and Betty
    >
    >     Sometimes the glass is half full or half empty. On the half full side
    > is
    > the fact
    > that our surviving in the world is enough to irritate the bigots. There has
    > to be some satisfaction in that!!! As Jimmy Hoffa said, "Illegitimi non
    > carborundum" (don't let the bast**rds grind you down) .
    >
    > Bobby

Amem, Bobby!!!  Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is
knowing that the simple fact of my living in this world is p*ssing off
a whole lot of very stupid people! (Hey, I *never* said I wasn't
spiteful and vindictive!  In order to get revenge on the world most
people have to actually get up and *do* something, all I have to do is
keep breathing... <wg>)