Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:10:12 -0400
To subscribe, call your state library for the blind and physically
handicapped.

If you don't know their number, you can check on the national site

http://www.loc.gov/nls

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: QST On Tape

I don't know where to order from around here, I looked at the perkins school
for the blind library web site, QST doesn't list QST but I will call them
tomorrow and see what they can tell me.
John Miller owner of JEM Racing
http://www.knddesign.com/jemracing/home.html
We Need Sponsors to race everything helps.
To chat with me look on aol instant messenger or yahoo messenger under
jemracing3
Arca racing fans check out [log in to unmask] race fans check out