From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:54:07 +0100
cq cq de g3yxx

well, I guess on this thread the only thing that can be said is the
transmitted word is getting sloppy.

We all use computers, they wouldn't respond to sloppy input!

CQ is still the accepted method of calling on the HF bands, but the
repeaters are becoming more telephone or CB orientated.

chow chow good buddy

David
I think you wrote as below <[log in to unmask]>,
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood