VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
James Prather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 08:12:06 -0500
Hi All, a little cyber poem courtesy of PolyWogg Humor; Happy Holidays.

James "Jim" Prather
Michigan School for the Blind--1974
Central Michigan University--1980
Regular E-Mail