VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:02:29 -0500
7bit
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Daniel,

Thanks for posting information about Outlook Express.  I have also had a
great experience with a taped tutorial by Brian Hartgen

Http://www.hartgen.org

The online seminar is $65 wile the tutorial is $36, which includes
currency conversion charges.  The tutorial is six hours long and the
seminar is three hours long.  Brian is an excellent trainer and he
actually demonstrates various features with Hal, JFW, and Window Eyes
right on the tape so you can hear what he did to make the feature work.

Kelly