Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:22:37 -0500
Every monitor is different, so there are no settings that would work on every monitor.  6500K is daylight viewing, the lower settings are going to look more blue, while the higher settings will look more red.  You need to try the available settings to see how your monitor or print output looks in the light you typically view it in. There is a program you can get from www.displaymate.com or www.monacosys.com that allows you to adjust your monitor so that what you see is what you print.

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml