Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:52:57 +0200
    Hello on the list I have a problem with a Logitech QuickCam Exspress, During the instalation your reqierd to insert the Win 98 CD all went well untill then. I could tell that it was reading data, anyway at one point I got the message can not read from drive F (F is my CD ROM) after repeatedly cleaning the CD and retrieing I had to abort. When I tried to run the Camera I got Blue screens with the message "fatal exception at 06 has accured at 0028:FF016C20 in VXD LV Codek2(01)+00004AEO ". After deinstalling and reinstalling the software numerous times (Win 98 CD wasn't requested again ). I compleatly reinstalled Windows with the same results.
    Does anyone know what files the instalation wanted to copy from Win 98 and how I can add them, or remove them compleatly
so the Win 98 CD will be reqested again?
Thank You Much.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com